1. Trust: When doing our job; to keep our ethical values on all kinds of pecuniary benefits and to contribute to their development by our respect for ourselves, our customers and the society we live in.
2. Privacy: By taking maximum effort to protect all kinds of information that may be confidential to our customers, taking all kinds of actions and possibilities that would jeopardize the confidentiality of information seriously, taking continuous measures and improving them. To protect and keep confidential all kinds of information that are shared with us by different departments of our customers and which may disrupt the internal functioning and order of our customers.
3. Exploration: To contribute to the discovery of their own potentials and the activation of these potentials.
4. Development: To contribute to the objective and measurable change and development of the knowledge and skill levels of the employees towards the needs of the organization.
5. Productivity: To contribute to fact that the employees are efficient “information people” and the institution “information organization, which does not ignore the goals, values of the organization, learns to learn.
6. Value added: To guide the acquisition of a measurable, result-oriented, habit of life that will create added value in the organization as a result of all activities with the principle of “Every activity is a cost”.